Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{insert title here}


 Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Top: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Simply Vera Wang
Headband: Anthropologie, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: BCBG

Sorry I'm so awkward.  It's been an awkward time since I last posted, I have real awkward pictures today, and it's Tuesday {which is also awkward}.

So here's story time for ya'll.

Today I wore my cute wedgie-heel-things which make me like normal people height since I'm normally a shorty at 5'2".  I passed a friend {who shall remain nameless.  Giant.} and here's how the convo went:

Me: "Hiya friend!"
Friend:  "Whoa! I never noticed how short you were!"
Me: Blank face. "Uhhhh yeah I guess I'm pretty short."
Friend:  "I'm like a whole foot taller than you."
Me: Awkward laugh.  "Welp, gotta run!"

Stellar.

2 comments:

  1. haha i like awkward photos!
    and also the convo is awkward! lol
    xx,
    liya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the awkward photos because I am an awkward person!
    And I like the shoes!!!!!
    xoxo

    theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!