Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

bright sun, bright lips

 Top: Target, Belt: JCrew, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Coach, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: BCBG

Today was awesome you guys.  It was so beautiful out which puts seriously everyone in a good mood.  I even had some great classes today and I don't even have much homework.  Aaand there's only one day until the weekend!  Score.


So ya see this lipstick?  It's my new fave.  I love that it's so bright and fun.  Plus, I got a lot of compliments on it {which is never bad}.

Even better news?  The awesome day is not over yet.

3 comments:

  1. DUDE. these lips are gorg.... just have to tell ya! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed- that lipstick is fantastic! What is it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Impassioned Lipstick by MAC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!