Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

put together sunday.

 Chambray Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Tank: J Crew, Skirt: J Crew, Shoes: CR, Watch: Michael Kors

So this past weekend may have been one of my most productive weekends this semester.  I reworked my entire resume, did a truck load of homework, and made a huge dent in my massive to-do list.  Impressed?!  Me too.

Today the weather was absolutely gorgeous.  Sadly I was not able to be outside for very long, but I definitely took advantage of every second that I could!  I put together a very springy outfit, and had a hilarious photo shoot with the best friend.  Check it out.


Cool right?  I know, I am a photographic genius.  

6 comments:

  1. you're so cuteee :):)
    and yeah, you've talent in photography, i like that photo :)cool!

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! I love the color of your skirt.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this look and your pics are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are way cute. And your skirt is fabulous.

    Yay for fantastic weather!

    Love, Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. You girls are FUNny.
    ps love your outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. productive days are the best! love the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!