Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

blurry.

 Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Urban Outfitters,
Jeggings: Express, Boots: Colin Stuart, Watch: Michael Kors


As you may notice by the title and the picture above, I'm still trying to get a hang of this whole "picture/posing" thing.  I'm just so awkward.  But I promise, I'm working on it!

So guess what everybody?!  It's the weekend!  Thursdays are great, especially around 5pm when I'm all done with class.  Ever noticed how there's a completely different mood when everyone hits the weekend?  That, my friends, is the best.  I have a great weekend ahead with plenty of great friends and a trip to Minneapolis on Saturday night/Sunday for a training.  It will be a blast and I am really excited that the weekend has already begun!

{Side note - today was gorgeous.  You can always tell when it's a good weather day in Iowa when there are girls on campus wearing t-shirts, capris, and flip-flops when there is still snow on the ground.}

Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful! just work it and keep having fun with your poses! you are off to an amazing start. you have the cutest smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOWWWWWWW! I'm in SUCH a better mood when it's the weekend. Love Friday afternoons. Feels good!
    If you have HTML questions and stuff I'd be happy to help! I mean, I'll try. Email me if you have any questions!
    You look gorgeous by the way and that scarf is so mysterious and pretty. And girl, I'm new at the posing thing too. Sometimes I feel so awkward that I wanna hide under a table or something.
    Kiss to ya miss lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!