Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

today i got the best compliment ever.

 Top: H&M, Vest: Younkers, Scarf: Express, Jeggings: Express, Shoes, Kohls

I feel it's time to explain something.  Recently, I have had only one goal in life.  One.  The goal is simple.  To become Kim Kardashian.  {I know you may be thinking, "What a weirdy."}  But hear me out.  The girl is simply fabulous.  She is beautiful and has confidence to boot.  Now, who wouldn't want to be like that?  Anyone?  Bueller.
No.
That is because everyone wants to be beautiful, confident, and fabulous of course!

Anywho, today in class someone told me "You look like a Kardashian sister!"
Hold up.  Did anyone else's heart just skip a beat?
I don't think you guys understand.  This is literally the greatest compliment I could ever receive.  As lame as it sounds, this comparison is seriously awesome.


This semester I'm really focusing on being much more put together, as well as having the drive to achieve my goals.  As vain as it may seem, being compared to a Kardashian sister means that some part of me possessed the brains, beauty, poise, and all around fabulousness that these girls have. Which is definitely necessary when trying to achieve my goals.

And the middle part doesn't hurt either.

9 comments:

  1. HI Lindsey....thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hello:) It looks like you are on your way here....off to a fab start!! Keep in touch:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Editor, The Fashion 411 Magazine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your header advice! I am loving your post today and your furry vest you look gorgeous!Since I am pretty new myself I am not sure I have a whole lot of advice except for write often, be sincere, and have fun! and you seem to be doing all of the above. Your pics are great! I wish I could get my husband to take pictures like this...he usually asks me why I am doign a certain pose! haha Can't wait to see your exploration of fashion I am certainly having a blast!

    Shana
    http://shanaandadam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ferris Beuller reference? That just made my day. Also, I still think you're a weirdy... But a beautiful and fabulous one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I agree with your writing and I love your faux-fur gillet!!! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by The Casual Classic. Looking forward to more posts from you.

    ~ TCC

    www.thecasualclassicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's SO COOOOOL, I think I'd go absolutely bananas if someone told me that. Really enjoyed reading this post, you definitely sound like a smart girl! I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see more of ya!
    Kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh by the way, can't believe I forgot to say this, but you look stunning! Love your hair colour and your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally see it! You look super-chic.

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!