Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

tonight i went on a date.




Hi everyone!  Today was Monday.  And I am sick.  Yuck.  Needless to say, it definitely wasn't the greatest.  Because of this, I thought I would make a list of five things I am extremely thankful for.  You know, to add a positive spin on a not so stellar day. {Which hopefully was better for all of you!}

1.  See that beautiful girl up there?  That is my best friend.  And I am VERY thankful for her.  Tonight she took me on a date.  And since we're roommates, I get to wake up to that face every morning.  How did I get so lucky?
2.  My mom.  She is nothing short of amazing.  This morning I was having a rough start to my day since I was still sick, and she made me feel so much better.  When I grow up, I want to be my mom.
3.  My bed.  This weekend I went to Minneapolis for a training for my job, and the long drive and hotel room made me very thankful to sleep in my own bed when I returned.  Which brings me to the next thing:
4.  My job.  It is not very often that you find a college student who has a part time job that is as rewarding and as fun as mine is.  I can't even begin to explain how great my job is, and this weekend just enforced how lucky I am to be getting paid to do something I love.
5.  Ice cream.  'Nuff said.

What are you guys thankful for today?  And don't worry, you can say ice cream too.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for our friendship I love you so much! I am also thankful for how heavy my car is. It can do 360's without tipping over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to have met a friend and "mom" as amazing as you to show me a perfect example of the most caring, generous, and loving person I know :)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!