Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snowpocalypse.


 Hat: North Face, Sweater: Express, Belt: H&M, Jeggings: Express, Boots: Colin Stuart

In case you couldn't tell by the pictures, it's snowing.  No, not just snowing.  It's a blizzard.  And you know what that means?  It's freeeeeeezing.  Walking to classes becomes a treacherous adventure across a frozen tundra.  Sounds intimidating right?  'Cause it is.

But you know what's just grand when the weather outside is frightful?  Snuggling up and watching TV and popping popcorn.  {Especially One Tree Hill.  Amazing.}

Okay, so I have a favor for you all.  Pretty much my entire campus has only one thing on their mind right now.  Snow day.  So here's where you come in:  I need everyone to cross their fingers and toes and wish for no classes tomorrow.  Think you can do that?  I thought so.  So thanks, and watch out for frost bite!

9 comments:

  1. Love the red lips! I don't know how you handle the cold. I hope you get a snow day, you definitely deserve it with all that snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cross my toes for ya! Haha kidding but YES I'll cross all the fingers I've got for you to get that snow day! God knows I love them.
    You look incredibly cute by the way, that outfit's is what I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you live? That looks just frigid. But you do look cute standin' there in the cold!

    Fingers crossed for you!

    Catherine

    http://bradfordandcatherine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Lindsey!
    you are just so full of life :)
    and in regards to your past post, YES! you totally look like Khloe Kardashian! ;D Just a prettier version hahaha!
    Bundle up & drink lots & lots of hot chocolate! If I could, i'd mail you some sunshine here from california :(
    thanks for stopping by my blog & I guess I could say that I'm "just starting out" too...so when it comes to advice, I think that I'd need some more than you do! have a wonderful week my dear & I hope that you do get those classes cancelled for tomorrow! & i love the red lips & your super cute `fit :)

    love, steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm your sweater is adorable. i'm in love with it. and way to work the lip color! wait, you were talking about snow? oh, yes. i will keep my fingers crossed for you. hooray for snow days!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! My toes are crossed! and I have big feet! haha Love your lipstick!

    shana
    http://shanaandadam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, you look adorable! That looks so freezing cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lip color, you look fantastic. The cold weather suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWww you have such a great blog! I love the red lips and that hat is awesome!! Cute cute cute
    -Katie

    www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!