Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

so much to do, so little time.

 Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Simply Vera Wang,
Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Express

Busy, busy, busy.  Lots of things to do today: homework, work, and cleaning.  Ick.  But enough complaining.  The weather out is beautiful!  Seriously guys, it's going to be sixty on Thursday!  {In Iowa that is practically bikini weather!}  Only downside is that since the snow is melting, everything is soggy and muddy.  At least it's not icy though, right?!

So kids, I gotta admit - my life is kinda boring right now.  Oh wait!  I forgot to tell you that I broke my toe on Friday.  Aaaaand my bangs have been doing this weirdy part thing lately.  Exciting stuff?  No?  Shooters...

Well I suppose it's time for me to go get some stuff done.  Hopefully the procrastination will not kick in until after I get everything done.  Wish me luck!

P.S. - Follow me on BlogLovin, you know you want to!

6 comments:

  1. So I'm totally loving how you paired this blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part thingy with your bangs. I wish my bangs looked like that. I just toss them to the side. It works for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, and outfit. AND love, love the Vera Wang shoes, swoon! My bangs also seem to do a funny part from time to time, yours look fab! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You broke your toe? That isn't boring at all! haha.

    Very cute pictures! I love your shoes, and don't think of your bangs as doing a weird part thing, but as being 'textured' ;)

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your cute bangs, kinda reminds me with Lovely Alexa Chung in some photos you'd taken :)im following you, follow me back please :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!