Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

today it was one degree outside.

 Sweater: J Crew, Belt: J Crew, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Simply Vera Wang, Watch: Michael Kors

No joke.  ONE DEGREE.  It was horrifying.

On the bright side, I had two classes cancelled today.  TWO!  Which means I got to sleep in, get some homework done, and watch Sex and the City on E!  How awesome is that?!  I'm also going out to dinner with the best friend, and the other best friend {who is also my sorority little sis!}  This means two nights in a row of off campus food!  YUMMMM!

Tonight my parents are leaving for Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, which means I get to "watch" my brother {a.k.a. hang out with him} for a whole week.  In case you were wondering, my brother is the coolest person on the face of the planet!  Be jealous.

I'm also looking to get a nice camera, so if anyone has any good recommendations please let me know!  I am not very knowledgeable about cameras and I can use all the help I can get!

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is cold!! At least you looked cute despite the weather :)

    I have a Nikon D3000 and I LOVE it. The new model is the 3100 which is even better. If you're going for a point and shoot their is a black Canon PowerShot that is amazing! Not sure the exact model..

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Camera recommendations I suggest a Nikon. I have a Nikon D90 and I love it. I am actually selling my D90 too because it's time to upgrade. How much are you looking to spend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner made my whole day better! Love you mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was one degree here too! yuck!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment and stopping by IHOD:)
    My blog design was quite a long process as I learned how to design in html. I actually first started out with a Shabby Blogs template before my custom one:)
    You are too cute and so is your blog!
    Cheers!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!