Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

it's here, it's here!

 Shirt: Express, Scarf: Express, Belt: J Crew, Jeans: Express, Boots: Colin Stuart, Watch: Michael Kors

Yes friends, the weekend is finally here.  I must admit, today has been AWESOME.  Today was the first day in a long time that I have literally nothing to do.  Awesome, right?

Right now I'm doing my favorite things:
1.  Hanging out with my two best friends Abby and Madeline.
2.  The Kardashians are on.
3.  I'm doing makeup.  Love.
4.  Drinking wine out of my tiki glass.
5.  Blogging, obvs. {In case you were wondering, that is short for obviously.}
6.  Listening to my favorite songs and having dance parties.  No judgement.

Hope everyone has a stellar weekend!  Mine will be full of sushi, mexican, margaritas, birthday celebrations, and lots and lots of love!

P.S. if you couldn't tell, today was the funnest photo shoot yet.  Climbing on top of a huge snow mound was hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. this is my favorite post yet!! love Love LOVE you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dance parties on a regular basis. Seriously, they make the world go 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun blog! i love this! can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts! :]
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!