Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

awkward.

 Blazer: YesStyle, Jeans: Express, Boots: AE, Watch: Michael Kors

Wanna know what's awkward?  When you wave at someone you know across campus and they just look at you like you're a crazy.  Wanna know something extra awkward?  That happened to me twice today.  Seriously people?  I know you!

Another awkward thing - how often the best friend and I eat Jimmy Johns.  Their pickles?  Seriously amazing.  Except for the freezing cold walk back to our room today and the flurries expected for tonight.  Mother Nature was not my friend today.  Not. My. Friend.

Since I've been a bomb dot com student today and done a ton of studying, I have nothing to do tonight but watch the Bachelor and the new Kardashian episode.  And that, my friends, is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. OMG for awhile I was obsessed with JJ's unwich with a bag of chips...that defeats the purpose doing non bread, but it was delish.

    I love that blazer btw - looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!