Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

check it.

 Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Express,
Shoes: Simply Vera Wang, Watch: Michael Kors

Oh my God!  I forgot to tell you.  I got bangs!  My hair is so now.

Anyone catch the Legally Blonde quote?  If so, you win.  YAAAY!  {Okay, so you don't really win anything, but I'm definitely impressed!}  Aaand Cecilia dyed my hair.  And by Cecilia, I mean my best friend Madeline.  Confusing, right?  When she was little instead of telling people at school that her mom cut her hair, she would tell them that Cecilia cut her hair.  How stinking cute is that?

Today was freezing and busy, but tonight I ordered Chinese food and I'm watching the bachelor.  Doesn't get much better than that, people!  Sadly, homework is calling my name {again with the procrastination thing...} and I've gotta study study study.  Guess it's time to hit the books.  Lame.

I will leave you with these fun facts I discovered today:
1.  My birthday {April 18} is also International Juggler's Day.
2.  "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence in the English language.
3.  Reindeer like to eat bananas.  No joke.

P.S. See that cute little button over there?  That's new!  And you should use it to share the love! :)



3 comments:

  1. lol i like ur sweet grin omg very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! I love your bangs, and your outfit, and your story about Madeline. You are so fetch. (Responding to your Legally Blonde quote with a Mean Girls quote)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!