Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wednesday shmednesday.

 Blazer: Express, Shirt: Forever21, Jeggings: Express, Boots: Colin Stuart,
Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: J Crew

So bad news: no snow day.  Good news: all classes before 10am were cancelled.  Bad news: I didn't have any classes before 10am.  Really?
BUT it's okay, because I happen to really like Wednesdays.  {I know, I'm a weirdy.}  Wednesdays are my lightest class load, I'm done by 4pm, and it's only one day away from Thursdays which means the weekend!  But let's not get too ahead of ourselves people...

Since I'm officially done with classes for the day, I'm going to watch the Kardashians {shocker, right?}, clean my room, do a little homework, and spend some time with my bestest friends.  Aaaand I'm wearin new socks.  Jealous much?

One thing you should know about me - I'm a procrastinator.  And I'm not talking about "oh, I always wait to do my homework until the night before" or lame things like that.  I procrastinate everything.  Without fail.  Remember that room cleaning I was talking about earlier?  Yeah.  I'm procrastinating that right now.  Guess I should go work on that one.

...Oh wait.  The Kardashians just came back on.

5 comments:

  1. I have to live without TV & your making me miss the Kardashians sooo much!! I die over them. Love your outfit. Givin me some good ideas girl.

    yay for the weekend tomorrow! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! I love the boots (gorg colour) and that plaid shirt, both give a really fun & fresh look to the outfit. You've great style, how fab that you have started a fashion blog -congrats! Look forward to seeing more of your outfits. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty of the same, plus I'm forgetful so I cant remember what I was suppose to do. It's a loose/loose.

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, why do you look so adorable and I know it must be freezing???

    Love the Kardashians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you are so lucky you get a snow day! I so wish we had that kind of weather in CA! And I LOVE your outfit! It's so casual and chic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!