Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

some happy things


Last minute post, but extra happy. :)

Today I got to go on a sisters dinner with the best friend {meet her in this post or at her blog}.  This may seem confusing because my only sibling is my awesome brother.  Luckily, I have an amazing best friend with an amazing family who have greeted me with open arms.  Tonight I got to go to dinner with best friend and two of her sisters.  Guys, it was like I had real sisters!  We went to Olive Garden and ate our body weight in the unlimited salad and breadsticks.  Yummmm.

Also, check this video out.  Watch it and then just try to tell me it doesn't make you smile.


You can't do it right?  I know.  Because it's so darn cute.

6 comments:

  1. Dude. My sisters called me and were like... Lindsey is coming right? you were their first choice :) oh. and i love jessica haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that video clip is hilariously cute! "i love my hair, i love my HOUSE!" haha, that just brought a smile to my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was directed to check out your blog and i'm glad i did! i'll be back for more lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post over at LuLu and I just think you are as cute as button!

    Also, I think you need this little skirt i'm giving away so you can show off how awesome you look in it on your next fashion post! just saaayyyyiinnnn :)

    can't wait to keep following dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to have a best friend whose family is so nice and so close to you that makes you feel like a part of them. You are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!