Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

chicka chicka yeah

 Sweater: YesStyle, Belt: Urban Outfitters, Leggings: Express, Boots: Colin Stuart


So guess what?!  I'm done with all of my tests!  YAAAY!  I'm so ready for the weekend to finally be here so I can spend time with my friends and have a break from classes.  Plus, a break from homework.  Can't beat that!

So you know the show Toddlers and Tiaras?  I am slightly obsessed.  Seriously guys, it's hilarious.  These kids are out of control.  They wear fake teeth!  FAKE TEETH.  Awesome.

Welp, gotta go do some homework.  Wish me luck guys, who knows how long I'll be able to focus for.  Especially with this show on...

2 comments:

  1. that show is crazy and the Moms are crazy when they try to be in the pageants too. I cant watch it, it scares me. LOL.


    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, for homework and watching TV. I always studied while watching Americas Next Top Model, oh dear. Loving your striped cardy & it's belted too -adorbs. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!