Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

mushy mush




{Notice the heart hands.  I warned you, mushy.}

Today was a great Valentine's Day.  Not because I got a hundred roses from a secret admirer, but because I was able to spend it with my incredibly amazing friends who I love and adore.  How could it get any better?

Despite my great day, I have oodles of studying to get done because I have three tests next week.  YIKES.  But don't worry friends, I'm way on top of it.

So everyone needs to listen to this song.  {I must admit, I'm a GLEEK.}



Sorry for the short posts recently, it's been kinda crazy lately!  I promise I will make up for it soon!

3 comments:

  1. This song is now a part of my being we play it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Times, I love spending time with my friends, they are our soulmates :O) Don't tell my husband... What are you studying?

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, we both took a silly hand-heart picture. That sounds like a great day :) that is awesome that you had a secret admirer!
    I loooved the Glee Valentine's episode, I've already watched it twice!

    Katelyn
    dailybasisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!