Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

awkward and awesome thursday.

 Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: Express, Belt: J Crew, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Simply Vera Wang


Hiya peeps!  Inspired by my favorite blogger Syndey, I will be doing Awkward and Awesome Thursday today!  Sweet right?!

Awkward
- The weather today.  Seriously, what's with the gloomy skies?  The weather here is bipolar lately, every other day is either beautiful or yucky.
- My foreign music professor spelling "ritardation" {as in the musical term for slowing down} as "retardation" up on the blackboard.  And then two people in my class whipping out their camera phones to take pictures.  Reeeeal mature.
- Crazy bangs {fondly referred to as "Dublin Bangs"}.  'Nuff said.
- My emotional investment in the show One Tree Hill.  You would think that these people were my dearest friends at the fact that I cry watching nearly every episode.  Best. Show. EVER.
- The word "Qi" in scrabble.  Seriously, what is that?!
- Being half-way sick for like two weeks.  Laaaaame.
- Cuddling with the best friend and her making me be the big spoon.  Normally this would be an awesome, but I am shorty.  My head was like in the middle of here back.  Not ideal spooning.
- Trying to type on my new iPhone {which is an awesome}.  This whole autocorrect thing?  Not my friend.

Awesome
- My new iPhone {as mentioned above}.  App store?  Rockin.
- The home cooked meal I get to eat tonight at the best friend's house!  Campus food is less than ideal.  And by less than ideal, I mean awful.  But tonight I get some real delicious food.  Yummmmm.
- Not one, but two new episodes of the Kardashians this week.  That is double the awesomeness.  My obsession is getting out of control...
- It's the WEEKEND!
- Acing my quiz this morning.  In one of my hardest classes.  BAM.
- The Glee episode this week.  So. Awesome.  Even more awesome - Principal Figgins referring to Ke$ha as "Kee Dollar-sign Ha".  Hilarious.
- How much I've said "chicka chicka yeah" this week.  Wait that's awkward?  Nahhh...

Go check out Sydney's blog!

6 comments:

  1. i love your green scarf :)looks cute on you..

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL you have got to enter my giveaway! A sponsor of mine is giving my readers a mustache iPhone case!
    'Nyways, you look gorgeous as always! Love how you styled that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how the scarf POPS with the black outfit.
    Ohhhsooocutee(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I am so stinkin in love with those vera wang shoes. Lookin good girl. ha ha oh the awkwardness of being tiny and trying to spoon, that's totally my life with my husband....he's really tall:)
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i'm the only blogger in the universe who hasn't belted a scarf in that way haha. It looks nice and I especially love that colour on you.

    And very fun Awkward and Awesome's.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make me smile? Leave a comment below! And if you like this blog, follow me!